5 Ways Mobile Is Helping Workforce Development
UncategorizedBy gopal | Posted December 10, 2020
The Engage by Cell mobile web app builder and text messaging platform help workforce development organizations reach job seekers, improve training and skill retention.
Here are five reasons why that’s so helpful to you:
- Job Seeker Outreach — Goodwill and Middlesex County (New Jersey) use Engage by Cell services to notify job seekers of job fairs, trainings or seminars.
- Participation Improvement — Increase participant engagement in a proven and measurable way.
- Proof of Employment — Measuring success of job placement is critical to your government funding.
- General Notifications — Connect with job seekers who do not have email or computer access.
- Event Registration — Empower job seekers register for all events right from their phones, either by text message or through a mobile web app.
Use Engage by Cell to get content and instructions directly into the hands of your audience. Make content accessible to jobseekers 24-7 and monitor engagement with a real-time performance dashboard.
To see how Engage by Cell can meet your specific needs, fill out the form below to schedule a meeting with our workforce development specialists.